Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: UPDATE from Steve Clemons: Bolton D.O.A.
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, November 09, 2006

UPDATE from Steve Clemons: Bolton D.O.A.

if and when confirmed, this is welcome news, especially coming so soon after putting up the previous post...
Another highly placed source has informed me that in just a few minutes Senator Lincoln Chafee is calling a press conference to state categorically that he will not support John Bolton's confirmation in the upcoming lame duck session.

The Bolton confirmation will be officially dead in a few minutes.

i never want to see john bolton put forward for any position on any level ever again where he would represent u.s. interests to anyone... NEVER...

steve also echoes my own sentiments...

The President is showing that he is not as ready as people think to collaborate with the new Senate and new House.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page