Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Yeah, yeah, I'm taking off in the morning
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yeah, yeah, I'm taking off in the morning

but, in the meantime, i've got to torment you with another sunset pic... check this out...



a big thunderstorm rolled through early this morning, and, by 7 a.m., it was pouring... it called it quits about 10:30 and it has taken the rest of the day for the remnants to blow on by... as i've seen several times here in buenos aires, the evening after a storm will often produce the most fantastic sunsets, the kind that almost make your hair stand on end, they're so beautiful... this shot was taken out my front door at about 7 p.m. this evening...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page