Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Is THIS why Bush is expressing confidence about winning next month?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, October 23, 2006

Is THIS why Bush is expressing confidence about winning next month?

you KNOW this crowd would go to any lengths to keep power, and stealing yet ANOTHER election wouldn't surprise me one tiny bit...
Cheryl Kagan, a former Maryland Democratic legislator, was shocked when she opened her mail Wednesday morning.

Inside, she discovered three computer discs. With them was an anonymous letter saying the discs contained the secret source code for vote-counting that could be used to alter the votes cast through Maryland's new electronic voting machines.

"My understanding is that with these disks a malicious person could skew the outcome of an election," Kagan said.

abc has the disturbing story, which, while not news to those of us paying attention, is nonetheless bad news...

here's the scenario... polls, showing dems set to win the house and, possibly, even the senate, are confounded on election day when the results showing a repub victory start rolling in... the fingers will start pointing, the accusations will fly, but there will be no way election fraud can be proved, so the results will stand... believe me, i want nothing more than to be seriously wrong on this, but every cell in my body is on high alert...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page