Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Hastert is guilty as charged but what about the Cunningham story?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hastert is guilty as charged but what about the Cunningham story?

personally, i think this is only the tip of the iceberg... remember the stories and rumors flying not so long ago about the wild sex, booze, and poker parties involving now-resigned and sentence-serving representative duke cunningham at the watergate...? remember...? how come there's no connection being made with that, huh...? HUH...? that was only this past APRIL...? is our memory THAT short...? HUH...?
House Majority Leader, Rep. John Bohner (R-OH), says that Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-IL) was responsible for dealing with the Foley sex messages scandal.

In a radio interview included in the following video, Boehner says, "I believe I talked to the speaker, and he told me it had been taken care of, and my position is, it's in his corner. It's his responsibility. The Clerk of the House who runs the page program, the Page Board, all report to the speaker, and I believe that it had been dealt with."

there's a LOT more to this than meets the eye... one HELL of a LOT MORE...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page