Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: In Bulgaria
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, October 01, 2006

In Bulgaria

lemme tell ya, it's a LONG haul from argentina to bulgaria...! i've done it before but i'm also not getting any younger...!

the first leg was from buenos aires to rio on aerolineas argentinas, and, as i was boarding the air france flight from rio to paris, an aerolineas agent stopped me at the door to the aircraft to tell me that aerolineas had managed to lose my bag... unbelievable...! in buenos aires, i had checked in with well over 2 1/2 hours to spare and had also had over 2 hours layover in rio... what exactly was so difficult about THAT...??!? anyway, after checking with baggage service in both paris and after i got here to sofia, STILL, no bag, and, to make matters worse, no info on where it might be... so, right after getting settled at the hotel, i had to head out and buy two complete new sets of clothes, plus toiletries, so i can make myself presentable at the seminar i'm conducting starting in the morning...

let me leave you with this thought...

THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL EVER FLY AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS, AND I SUGGEST THAT, IF YOU EVER HAVE THE CHOICE TO MAKE, YOU NOT FLY THEM EITHER...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page