Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oh, please... Spare me...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oh, please... Spare me...

i was working at washington d.c.'s dulles international airport on 9/11... i saw the pushback and departure of the american airlines plane that (supposedly) hit the pentagon and worked closely with an individual whose husband's office was on the outside ring of the pentagon right next to where the hit took place... but, here's george, trying for all he's worth to grab a few precious poll points... what a loser...
US President George W Bush has laid a wreath at Ground Zero, the site of New York's twin towers, ahead of the fifth anniversary of the 11 September attack.

He is shortly expected to attend a remembrance service at a nearby chapel.

The events come as Mr Bush tries to defend his record on fighting terrorism in the run-up to November's mid-term Congressional elections.

just for emphasis, let me repeat myself - what a loser...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page