Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: No more... It has to stop... NOW...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 29, 2006

No more... It has to stop... NOW...!

this CANNOT continue... it's absolutely unacceptable... NO MORE...!
WILL MSNBC WELCOME BACK MELANIE MORGAN AFTER SHE SAID SHE'D HAVE "NO PROBLEM" IF BILL KELLER WERE SENT TO "GAS CHAMBER"?

OK, let's see what MSNBC says about this. As I noted below, this morning's San Francisco Chronicle quoted conservative talk show host Melanie Morgan of KSFO-FM saying she'd have no problem if Bill Keller were executed for publishing the big Times piece on the U.S.'s secret financial surveillance program.

As per the Chronicle, Morgan said: "If he were to be tried and convicted of treason, yes, I would have no problem with him being sent to the gas chamber."

Morgan is a sometime guest on MSNBC's Hardball. So I contacted Hardball spokesperson Leslie Schwartz to ask Morgan would still be welcome on the show despite having said she'd countenance the slow and agonizing execution (which gas chambers specialize in) of a fellow journalist. Schwartz, who was very polite and professional, said she'd get back to me.

- Greg Sargent at The American Prospect

bush, cheney, rove, and their sock puppets have deliberately been tossing red meat out to the flaming wingnuts and look what they've managed to stir up... this kind of stuff CANNOT be countenanced any longer...

(thanks to atrios...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page