Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Liar, liar, pants on fire... Absolutely jaw-dropping...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Liar, liar, pants on fire... Absolutely jaw-dropping...!

he must be smokin' that funny stuff again...
SNOW: I don’t think it’s ever been the goal of the administration to expand executive authority. In a time of war, the president has tried to act in a way that meets the needs and obligations of a commander in chief against a dispersed and highly unique kind of enemy.

tony, tony, tony... go have a chat with david addington... or dick cheney... or alberto gonazles... or john yoo... or karl rove... or justice roberts... or justice scalia... or justice thomas... or the republican leadership in congress... or the boston globe... or the wapo... or the nyt... or the la times... or keith olbermann... or jon stewart... or stephen colbert... better yet, ask the man on the street... even better, don't stand there and tell bald-faced lies...

(thanks to think progress...)

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page