Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Worried for the safety of "others...?" Jerk...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Worried for the safety of "others...?" Jerk...

President Bush said Wednesday that he doesn't spend much of his time worrying but that he does fear for Americans and others in insurgency-wracked Iraq and for the safety of his 23-year-old twin daughters.

you miserable hypocrite... send 'em to be killed and maimed, indefinitely extend their tours, make sure they don't have any benefits when they get back, and then WORRY about 'em...?? why don't you send those twins over to do some volunteer work in baghdad... it'd do 'em a world of good...

and, btw, who are these "OTHERS...?"

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page