Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Tracking the Theoligarchy - a continuing series
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Tracking the Theoligarchy - a continuing series

it's outta control... all over the country, stuff like this is going on, not like we didn't already know... and you can bet this is only the tip of the iceberg...

An authorized investigation by the Yale Divinity School and local news reports documented numerous instances of pressure on [Air Force Academy] cadets to adopt Christian beliefs and practices.

[...]

It is time for the higher chain of command to deproselytize this institution of national defense.

once again, keep in mind, the afa is located in my (disowned) town, colorado springs, also home to dobson's hate group, focus on the family...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page