Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Lots out there on Bolton [UPDATE] [MORE UPDATE]
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lots out there on Bolton [UPDATE] [MORE UPDATE]

i'm trying to catch up on all the bolton developments... it looks like it's been a busy morning... the nyt has a big piece and steve clemons has the analysis to help make sense out of it... visit the links and i'll catch up myself later...

[UPDATE]

steve's post a link to another blog that's posting some very good, relevant, in-depth anaylsys...

[MORE UPDATE]

i repeat, steve clemons is doing a world-class job and some incredibly heavy lifting keeping on top of the bolton nomination... steve's material not only deserves to be read regularly and thoroughly but also should be shared far and wide... nothing else comes close... tenet's medal of freedom award should be retracted and given to steve clemons, IMHO...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page