Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Citigroup CEO Pandit says OWS protestors should "come up" for a talk
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Citigroup CEO Pandit says OWS protestors should "come up" for a talk

yeah, right... REAL sincerity would be if pandit would "come on down"...
Vikram Pandit, chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc., said he would be happy to talk with Occupy Wall Street protesters, calling their sentiments “completely understandable.”

[...]

“I’d talk about the fact that they should hold Citi and the financial institutions accountable for practicing responsible finance,” Pandit, 54, said. “I’d be happy to talk to them any time they want to come up.”

he probably doesn't want to risk meeting anybody outside of his fortress and phalanx of security guards...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page