Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Lewis Black: I could not live in this world if I believed [Sarah Palin] was a real person
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lewis Black: I could not live in this world if I believed [Sarah Palin] was a real person

i'm not a big fan of stand-up comedy but i make an exception for lewis black... i was first introduced to his brand of humor a few short years ago and immediately became a huge admirer...

i don't think i've ever run across a comedian who is as smart and as articulate as he is while at the same time as uninhibited in his use of expletives to drive home his points... i think it's quite remarkable that i can come away from taking in a lewis black rant having laughed my ass off and i'm actually MORE enlightened than when i started...

here's his take on mama grizzly...

Veteran comic (and the latest person to hop on the Twitter bandwagon) Lewis Black doesn't usually shy away form any political targets. But fans of his know that he hardly ever touches on one of comedy's favorite vixens: Sarah Palin.

On the latest episode of "The Green Room With Paul Provenza," Black elaborated on the subject and explained his reasoning behind leaving Palin alone. He of all people understands that she is "a mother lode" when it comes to political humor post-2008, but he isn't interested in mocking her. Why?

"I could not live in this world if I believed she was a real person," Black said.

that pretty much says it all, dontcha think...?

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page