Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Cheney is trying to get everyone to accept that the end justifies the means
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheney is trying to get everyone to accept that the end justifies the means

according to the big dick, as a country, we are entitled to do whatever it takes - legal, illegal, humane, inhumane, right, wrong, moral or immoral - to attain the ends our controllers and handlers have determined are the ends "we" must achieve...

watch it... it's so straightforward, articulate, eminently reasonable and enough to give me sleepless nights for weeks to come...




that this man is still permitted to serve as a spokesman for my country is a hideous betrayal of accountability and the rule of law, not to mention a pathetic portrayal of the united states to the rest of the world...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page