Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Well, I'll be dipped...! Colin's decided it's redemption time...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well, I'll be dipped...! Colin's decided it's redemption time...!

son-of-a-gun... i'd heard it was a distinct possibility, but, as with most "distinct possibilities" these days, whether it actually happens is a whole 'nother question...


October 19, 2008, 9:21 am

Powell Endorses Obama

Updated WASHINGTON—Former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell endorsed Senator Barack Obama for president on Sunday morning as a candidate who was reaching out in a “more diverse and inclusive way across our society” and offering a “calm, patient, intellectual, steady approach” to the nation’s problems.

The endorsement, on the NBC public affairs program “Meet the Press,” was a major blow to Senator John McCain, who has been a good friend of Mr. Powell for decades. Mr. Powell, a Republican, has advised Mr. McCain in the past on foreign policy.

listen, colin... the memory of you sitting in front of the united nations brandishing a vial of saddam's supposed anthrax is indelibly burned into my mental landscape, but this latest move of yours does mitigate that somewhat...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page