Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Light or dark - it's your choice, no one else's
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Light or dark - it's your choice, no one else's

i want to believe and so i've made the choice to believe... if my belief is misplaced and i was wrong, so be it... i'd rather choose to believe in the positive and the light rather than mire myself in criticism, fear and, no matter how much it may be warranted with the events of the past years, cynicism... i know obama is not my savior, but if i focus on the good, the true and the light-filled, maybe we've all got a better chance at achieving it than by focusing on the dark, the false and the hate-filled... we have to be the change we seek...

Yes We Can - Barack Obama Music Video

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page