Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Friday photo and video blogging on Sunday - Río Luján, Tigre delta, Argentina
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friday photo and video blogging on Sunday - Río Luján, Tigre delta, Argentina

i took my bike out to tigre on the train friday afternoon to do a little exploring... i've been to tigre a number of times before but this time i got a chance to see a part of the area i hadn't seen before... i rode up the costa turística along the rio luján past the tigre art museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)... it was a lovely day and i whiled away some time eating a couple of sandwiches i packed while watching the launches that are the "bus routes" of the delta ply back and forth...


Launch on the Rio Luján passing the
Museo de Arte Tigre, Tigre, Argentina


Photobucket
Museo de Arte Tigre

Photobucket
Museo de Arte Tigre

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page