Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The Fed is insane
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Fed is insane

it's all about making sure the super-rich and powerful stay that way... they're the ones that need to be protected... for the rest of us, it's the "on-your-own society" as per usual...
Fed Cuts Rate by a Quarter Point, to 2%

The Federal Reserve's policy-setting Open Market Committee
lowered the benchmark Federal Funds target rate by
one-quarter point, to 2.0 percent. The Fed gave no indication
that its thinking about the economy had changed or that it
planned to stop cutting rates now.

poor...? hungry...? deeply in debt...? tough shit... if you'd just worked harder and kissed a LOT more ass, you could be one of the super-rich welfare elite too...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page