Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oh, so now we're in a SEVERE economic crisis...?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh, so now we're in a SEVERE economic crisis...?

emphasis added...
McCain vows to deal with
SEVERE economic crisis

By Tim Gaynor Sat Apr 5, 6:08 PM ET

PRESCOTT, Arizona (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate John McCain said on Saturday he would not underestimate the severity of the ongoing U.S. economic crisis and keep open a variety of options to deal with it.

"When Alan Greenspan says this is the worst crisis since World War II, we have a major challenge and we should never underestimate it, nor exhaust all the measures that we need to put into effect," McCain said, referring to the former Federal Reserve chairman.

The economy has become increasingly important


well, goodness me... all of a sudden we've got a SEVERE problem... that's a big admission from someone who has about as little grasp of reality as his clone in the white house...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page