Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: War, Uhhh, Good God Y'all
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

War, Uhhh, Good God Y'all

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.


Today, March 19, marks the 5 year anniversary of the biggest Military/Foreign Policy blunder since the Viet Nam Fiasco: King George's Holy Oedipal Crusade on Iraq.


This war has cost over one million human lives and a trillion dollars or more of our Treasury. It has also caused extreme hardship and suffering to countless millions of others. When is enough, enough? How many human lives is a barrel of oil worth these days? This is SICK! Click on the above, yellow badge for the Blogswarm site.





It ain't nothin but a heartbreaker
Friend only to the undertaker


I have also put up another post at the Blog of Revelation.

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page