Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: It is to laugh
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, March 13, 2008

It is to laugh

atrios has a post up entitled "my formative years"... while it's really a dig on some of the 80s taste-free popular culture, i just had to laugh reading the title... i turned 60 last december and, without a doubt, i am STILL in my "formative years..." i simply cannot recall a single year out of the past twenty-seven (and, yes, that is a very consciously-chosen number) that i haven't looked back on the prior year and marveled at how much i had learned in such a short time... and, yes, that leads directly to the inescapable conclusion that, for the better part of my life, i had my head firmly wedged where the sun does not usually shine...

Labels:

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page