Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Greg Palast: Bush election fraud mechanics
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Greg Palast: Bush election fraud mechanics

from brasscheck tv...


Were you ever curious about why Karl Rove resigned so suddenly?

Alberto Gonzales, Bush buddy and ... all ยป Attorney General who made torture as American as apple pie, resigned around the same time.

The two events may be connected.

You see, Mr. Rove appears to have been involved in a felony called election fraud. And to pull it off, he may have had help from Alberto Gonzalez.

Remember all those federal prosecutors who Gonzales fired and replaced with Bush-friendly crooks?

You know why removing them was so important? They were standing in the way of Rove's scheme.

When this news broke it was on the front page of every newspaper in the world - except in the United States.

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page