Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Olberman's FISA comment last night: "illegal and unjustified spying" [UPDATE]
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, February 15, 2008

Olberman's FISA comment last night: "illegal and unjustified spying" [UPDATE]

[BUMPED]

truth bites...



"Mr. Bush, you are a fascist!"


[UPDATE]

i was just sitting here, browsing through my daily assortment of blogs and news sites when a terrible thing occurred to me... what if the house passing the contempt measures and then adjourning for presidents' day weekend without taking action on the fisa bill, accompanied by all the ballyhooing about the house dems suddenly having grown a spine is nothing but more charade, designed to lull us into a false sense of a congress that actually takes its oath of office seriously...? and, yes, i could be accused of exceptionally hard-edged cynicism had it not already happened so many times recently...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page