Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: NOW, they're talking recession
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

NOW, they're talking recession

how very interesting...
"The economy is still staring recession in the face, but at least the Fed now gets it," [said Ian Shepherdson, chief U.S. economist with the High Frequency Economics consulting firm].

anybody with half a brain could see this one coming... look how long it's taken for them to use the "R" word... given these folks' aversion to saying "SHIT" even when they're up to their eyeballs in it, anybody want to place any bets on how long it takes 'em to start using the "C"* word...?

* "C" = collapse

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page