Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Laughing so hard, the tears are rolling down my face
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Laughing so hard, the tears are rolling down my face

i wasn't going to post on this, but i realized, after i caught myself laughing out loud so hard that tears were rolling down my cheeks, it was simply too good to resist...
Last night on PBS’s Charlie Rose, former senator Fred Thompson added his own conspiracy theory to the mix, stating that Iran may have deliberately “leaked” the information on their lack of nuclear program to distract the U.S. “Nobody knows” if Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons, he declared:
We’re just going to have to wait and see, why they would start it up and they would move away without telling anybody.

oh, my freaking lord... why "would they move away without TELLING anybody...?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh, fred, you flaming, bag'o'shit, moron... they TOLD EVERYBODY, REPEATEDLY, ZILLIONS OF TIMES, AND NOBODY IN THE WHITE HOUSE WAS LISTENING... go back to tennessee, you fool...!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page