Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Vanessa Redgrave reads a letter from Murat Kurnaz, a former Guantánamo detainee
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vanessa Redgrave reads a letter from Murat Kurnaz, a former Guantánamo detainee

courtesy of the center for constitutional rights...



no regular or intermittent visitor to this blog will remain unexposed for long to the the burning passion that i and my fellow bloggers have for bringing the united states back under the rule of law and the principles of the u.s. constitution... arguably, the constitutional crisis that has most acutely been felt in the nearly seven years of the bush administration is the most critical issue ever faced by our republic... nothing any of us can do on behalf of our country is even a tenth as important as restoring our constitution and the rule of law...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page