Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Hypocrisy anyone?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hypocrisy anyone?

Now that the government is demanding the People's lives to be an open book to government and its team, how is this for hypocrisy? Government helps itself to private data and communications and then file-shares them amongst various departments and others.

Compare what Slashdot reports as one of government's latest adventures: Government is posturing as for teaming with MPAA to coerce the colleges and universities to spy on the private communications of the schools' very own students in order to compromise them in exposure to MPAA litigation.

This latest tactic is so far over-the-top that it cannot realistically be considered anything other than a red herring used to distract many people from Congress' coming Telcom Immunity vote.

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page