Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Spoiled brat, two faced, eltist, scumbag beltway princess
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spoiled brat, two faced, eltist, scumbag beltway princess

Ahh, that made me feel a little better.
Pelosi's attitude, behavior and comments are enough to make a gay florist from the village turn conservative republican. I know a gay florist from the village, I'll have to ask her what she thinks of this.
As if dealing with the Bushco liars isn't enough, the Democrats have totally let us down under the perverse "leadership" of Pelosi and Reid.
And so it goes.....
Read this article from WAPO and weep.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in a determinedly good mood when she sat down to lunch with reporters yesterday. But her spirits soured instantly when somebody asked about the anger of the Democratic “base” over her failure to end the war in Iraq.

“Look,” she said, the chicken breast on her plate untouched. “I had, for five months, people sitting outside my home, going into my garden in San Francisco, angering neighbors, hanging their clothes from trees, building all kinds of things — Buddhas? I don’t know what they were — couches, sofas, chairs, permanent living facilities on my front sidewalk.”

Unsmilingly, she continued: “If they were poor and they were sleeping on my sidewalk, they would be arrested for loitering, but because they have ‘Impeach Bush’ across their chest, it’s the First Amendment.”

Oh bother, that lousy Constitution only allows the Princess to have poor people arrested. We simply must get rid of that dirty old rag. It spoils her garden.
“We have to make responsible decisions in the Congress that are not driven by the dissatisfaction of anybody who wants the war to end tomorrow,” Pelosi told the gathering at the Sofitel, arranged by the Christian Science Monitor. Though crediting activists for their “passion,” Pelosi called it “a waste of time” for them to target Democrats. “They are advocates,” she said. “We are leaders.”

Leaders my ass! What an incredible waste of skin!What an incredibly snobby, out-of-touch,dipshit.
I can't go on or I will wind up saying something that could get me arrested.

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page