Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Top ten reasons to vote for [insert name here]
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Top ten reasons to vote for [insert name here]

the candidate supporters are coming out of the woodwork, and i'm starting to hesitate to even visit sites like kos for fear of running across things like this...



i have absolutely no axe to grind with john edwards... in fact, i think he has taken some remarkably courageous positions, certainly more than i've seen coming from any other candidate... but, as i've repeatedly and politely told the edwards campaign staff along with every the staff of every other candidate who've called to solicit my contribution, when john edwards - or any other candidate, for that matter - decides to summon the huevos to speak out on the critical constitutional crisis that was visited on the united states beginning with the 12 december 2000 scotus decision and continuing right up through today, i will not be throwing my support - or my money - behind ANYONE...

i have screamed my fool head off on this issue for more than two years, and i will continue to do so until my voice gives out or i lapse into senile dementia... the inauguration of a new president on 20 january 2009 will NOT mean the crisis is over... i don't want the mechanisms of unfettered power in the hands of ANY president, not john edwards, not hillary clinton, not barack obama, and if we don't act now to fix that constitition-negating problem, our country will continue to solidify into what is already a burgeoning fascist state...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page