Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: 'GENTLEMEN, I PROPOSE THAT WE BUY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, September 28, 2007

'GENTLEMEN, I PROPOSE THAT WE BUY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'

as readers of this blog know, i rarely promote movies or books, other than to excerpt from them in support of points i am trying to make... the book, unholy alliance, by david yallop, published in 1999, is an exception... i doubt seriously if i would have ever stumbled across this book had not a friend in texas gently placed it in my hands and insisted i read it... i started it on tuesday and finished it this morning...

yallop isn't faulkner... yallop certainly isn't joyce... he might approach the intensity of dean koontz... however, yallop gives us something considerably more gripping than any of those authors... with no subterfuge or manipulative detail left out, yallop accurately predicts, from a vantage point of over eight years ago, much of what has taken place in front of our very eyes since the scotus decision of 12 december 2000 installed george w. bush in the white house, and initiated the rolling coup that has held the united states in a choke-hold for the past six and one-half years...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page