Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The "Tipping Point" We Missed?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The "Tipping Point" We Missed?

ProfMarcus directed me to a video so I could put my engineering eyeball on evidence regarding the WTC collapse.
Like the Scholars for 911 Truth & Justice, these people are professionals in the fields of Architecture, Structural Engineering, and Controlled Demolitions.

I can say now, after reviewing hundreds of technical reports, videos, and eyewitness accounts that in my professional opinion the aircraft damage and ensuing fires did not lead to a spontaneous collapse of all three of these buildings. In fact, I think there is currently enough evidence to prove that none of the three spontaneously imploded as officially reported. This video puts that information into plain language, unlike my previous post which was necessarily technical.

This is a video, as painful as it is to watch, that we all need to see.
From Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.
I still will not speculate as to whether our government in any capacity participated directly or indirectly in this destruction. However, our government HAS actively engaged in a cover up and disruption of any further investigation of how the ultimate destruction of these buildings occurred and who was responsible for their ultimate demise.

I know it was terrorists who flew planes into the building, but had they not collapsed, thousands of people would still be alive today. Maybe the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would have occurred anyway, but many of those folks in the Trade Center would still be with us.

This would have been the tipping point for any American had the truth been revealed by people we trusted.
Today, we know how politicised our government agencies have become. It takes no imagination at all to realize we have been mislead about the greatest tragedy to strike our nation since Pearl Harbor.
As if the attack on 911 isn't bad enough, that tragic day has been used as the basis for war and the attack on our rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

I submit that there is a third war taking place. It is, like the one before, a "Cold War". It is a war of fear, brinkmanship, cover ups, covert ops, and unreported casualties.
It is the war of the Government Of The United States Of America against The People Of The United States Of America.
My heart and soul are shattered. If the current leadership of this country is the best America has to offer, then indeed we are lost and the terrorists are victorious.

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page