Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Snow in Buenos Aires - REALLY!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Snow in Buenos Aires - REALLY!

i posted yesterday about the truly amazing snowfall in buenos aires... evidently, there was enough to actually stick... a friend emailed me this morning saying that, when he got up this morning, it was all over the trees and the cars... another friend, who flew in to buenos aires this morning from london, emailed to say that, when the aircraft broke out of the clouds on approach, all he could see was white...







supposedly, the last time buenos aires received snow was, are you ready...? 1917...

all photos courtesy of...


Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page