Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Prescott Bush and the attempted overthrow of the United States government
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Prescott Bush and the attempted overthrow of the United States government

i would be doing everyone, including myself, a disservice if i neglected to post on this bbc radio documentary on the infamous - and too-little-known - attempted overthrow of the united states government and president roosevelt in 1933, engineered by, among others, george w. bush's grandfather, senator prescott bush...





it's both interesting and timely that this should come out now, given the increasing cry for impeachment... it's also coincidental because the story of the attempted coup is included in the documentary, the corporation, a film that i used in two of my graduate classes this summer... the segment in the movie, however, did not mention the involvement of prescott bush...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page