Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: On a personal note, it's one of "those" days again
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, July 16, 2007

On a personal note, it's one of "those" days again

as i noted in a comment to a commenter, every nerve ending in my body is tingling... i think something big is brewing, but what, how, who, and when isn't at all clear... maybe it has something to do with reading paul craig roberts (see previous post) followed by russ feingold's seeming rejection of the necessity of removing those criminals from the white house before something truly horrible happens... otoh, maybe it's just the computer glitches i've been experiencing on three different machines today... (more likely, it's those two nasty, glazed donuts and the large coffee i just downed here at borders...!) whatever, i do know this... those bastards are still running our country and that means we aren't safe...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page