Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Is that the sound of an iron door closing behind Scooter that I hear?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, July 02, 2007

Is that the sound of an iron door closing behind Scooter that I hear?

the appeals panel evidently sees things the same way that reggie and fitz do...

happy 4th of july, scooter...

"In an order handed down Monday, a three judge panel wrote Libby 'has not shown that the appeal raises a substantial question' that regular appeals court will consider when its next term begins in September."

The Federal Bureau of Prisons has not set a date for Libby to report to jail. CNN added that Libby could still seek relief from the Supreme Court.

now we get to see if george is going to cave to the elites who fear the same fate and grant him a pardon...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page