Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: If true, the Tillman story will be the smoking gun that brings down the Bush administration
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, July 27, 2007

If true, the Tillman story will be the smoking gun that brings down the Bush administration

besides the excerpt below (prison planet), you can read other sources here (casey), here (daily kos), and here (wcbs tv)...
Wesley Clark appeared on Keith Olbermann's Countdown last night and stated that "the orders came from the very top" to murder Tillman as he was a political symbol and his opposition to the war in Iraq would have rallied the population around supporting immediate withdrawal.

this may or may not be the smoking gun i've been waiting for, but, if it isn't, it's goddam close... i've been feeling very strongly that something's about to break... maybe this is it, and, then again, maybe not...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page