Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Good for you, BooMan
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good for you, BooMan

i'm obviously not alone in my viewpoint... always nice to know...
I don't support her threatened campaign against Speaker Pelosi but Cindy Sheehan is welcome to post her thoughts here [Booman Tribune]. Daily Kos seems to be incapable of co-existing with anyone on the left that doesn't automatically show fealty to the Democratic Party. It's becoming a nation of Paul Begalas.

and furthermore...
It's a mistake. Who cares if she wants to promote a third party campaign? Argue on the merits. Pelosi won her last election with 84% of the vote and I think the green did better than the Republican. Pelosi isn't going to notice anyway.

and even a lot FURTHER-more...
As for Sheehan, let me make two points.

1. She isn't going to even make Pelosi break a sweat. She should have picked on someone that might actually have to worry, like Ike Skelton or something. It doesn't matter whether she runs in the primary or the general. She'll have no effect on the outcome. And if she has any effect at all, it will be a positive effect.

2. Trashing her and forbidding her from discussing her campaign is just weakening your community and causing scads of people on the left to feel unwelcome.

Dumb and Dumber.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page