Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Banning Cindy Sheehan from Daily Kos because she's running for Congress as an Independent?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Banning Cindy Sheehan from Daily Kos because she's running for Congress as an Independent?

this is wrong...
I can't post here anymore because my potential run for Congress
is not on the Democratic ticket.

I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over the years.
Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights
at Camp Casey '05.

If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I don't run,
then I can come back and post.

I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy. Please
understand that I am doing it for your children and grandchildren
(and my surviving ones.)

Love always,
Cindy

i carry no brief for cindy sheehan, pro or con, but, for a site like daily kos that prides itself on being an open community, to ban a long-time member because she chooses not to run on the democratic ticket, quite honestly gives me as many cold chills down the back as the bush/rove politicization of the justice department... i hope that this, if true, is rescinded... it's absolutely the wrong thing to do...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page