Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The White House resorts to blogging to save the immigration bill
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The White House resorts to blogging to save the immigration bill

well, well, well... just when you think you've seen EVERYTHING, along comes something like THIS......



thereisnospoon at daily kos, who pointed me to this interesting development, has a few thoughts of his own...
I never thought I would see the day when the White House would be so panicked at the derailment of a particular bill by its own base that it would feel the need to post about it on the front page of a conservative blog in its own name.

I also never thought I would see the day when a respected community blog would simply allow a White House official to post on its frontpage--not even a promoted article or quote from an email, mind, but an originally authored piece.

Finally, I never thought I would see the day that George Bush had to defend himself from Republicans on charges of letting terrorists into America unsupervised and uncontrolled.

i am waiting for the day when i can say i never thought i'd see the day when both the president and vice president resigned their offices in disgrace...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page