Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: We wanted Iraq, we've GOT Iraq, and it's never going away
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, May 27, 2007

We wanted Iraq, we've GOT Iraq, and it's never going away

bush has his fresh pile of money with no strings attached, so we can now prepare ourselves for the inevitable... september will come and go, the new year will come and go, next spring will come and go, the 2008 election campaign will shift into high gear and the party conventions will come and go, the new president will be inaugurated, and we will STILL be in iraq...
"I have tried to discourage my Republican colleagues from saying that September is some kind of seminal moment," said McCain. "I am aware the American people are frustrated. I share that frustration. I don't think the American people are aware of the consequences of failure."

january, february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november, december, january, february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november, december, january, february………………

we’re NEVER going to leave…

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page