Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: For the umpteenth time, Karl Rove is evil
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, May 17, 2007

For the umpteenth time, Karl Rove is evil

cls comments on susan ralston's immunity, a story that novakula broke and i posted on last night...
She may get immunity from prosecution, but I hope she realizes it will not save her from the hatchet job Rove and his rove-bots will do on her.

i responded...
i have a feeling, after working so closely with satan's surrogate, she has a pretty damn good idea of what karl is capable of... witnessing just one outburst like the one ron suskind described from his january 2003 interview with rove would have laid bare the true evil nature of the man...

just for chuckles and grins, here's a reprise of suskind's unforgettable description of the REAL karl rove, from my post of april 2005...

suskind was outside rove's office waiting for the appointment for the interview to begin...

Inside, Rove was talking to an aide about some political stratagem in some state that had gone awry and a political operative who had displeased him. I paid it no mind and reviewed a jotted list of questions I hoped to ask. But after a moment, it was like ignoring a tornado flinging parked cars. "We will fuck him. Do you hear me? We will fuck him. We will ruin him. Like no one has ever fucked him!" As a reporter, you get around—curse words, anger, passionate intensity are not notable events—but the ferocity, the bellicosity, the violent imputations were, well, shocking. This went on without a break for a minute or two. Then the aide slipped out looking a bit ashen, and Rove, his face ruddy from the exertions of the past few moments, looked at me and smiled a gentle, Clarence-the-Angel smile. "Come on in." And I did. And we had the most amiable chat for a half hour.

indulging in completely idle speculation, that aide could well have been susan ralston... if so, i'm sure she would have left feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, don't you think...?

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page