Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Blogger masturbation
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blogger masturbation

ya know, i don't know how many take-downs of the bush administration i've seen, what with maher, olbermann, jon stewart, etc., and, for the most part, they're all right on... i'm starting to feel, maybe more than just starting, like we're all engaged in verbal/blogger masturbation... yeah, i put up a post, watch a youtube clip, comment on somebody else's blog, it relieves tension, gets it out of my system for a while, but, ultimately, it's very unfulfilling... dontcha think it's about time something actually HAPPENS...? i don't know if i can sit here much longer, watching the slow dissolution of my country before my very eyes... but, god help me, i don't know what else i can do... i don't trust the political system any more at all... even getting a few good candidates elected doesn't begin to address the massive changes that need to happen... i guess it's just one of those days, altho' they seem to be coming more and more often lately...

Labels:

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page