Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I was chatting with God just this morning
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I was chatting with God just this morning

DeLay says that when, in the coming years, he is not fighting the indictment in Texas (he insists that he is not guilty) he will be building a conservative grass-roots equivalent of MoveOn.org. “God has spoken to me,” he said. “I listen to God, and what I’ve heard is that I’m supposed to devote myself to rebuilding the conservative base of the Republican Party, and I think we shouldn’t be underestimated.”

i was chatting with god earlier today... we got to laughing about one thing and another and i asked him what he thought of tom delay... without hesitation, he said, "he's one of the larger assholes around..." after i picked myself up off the floor and had finished wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes, i asked him why he was being so judgmental when he always advised others not to judge, lest we be judged ourselves... he chuckled and said, "i never said i was perfect..."

(thanks to think progress and the carpetbagger report...)

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page