Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Another DOJ official bites the dust - this time it's #2
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, May 14, 2007

Another DOJ official bites the dust - this time it's #2

no way in hell this is coincidental...
Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty, the number two ranking official at the Justice Department, ... who has been the Deputy Attorney General since March 17th, 2006, sent a letter to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales today announcing his resignation. He plans to stay on through the summer or until the Senate approves his successor.

no matter what reasons he gives, it AIN'T coincidental...
In his resignation letter, he wrote, "The financial realities of college-age children and two decades of public service lead me to a long overdue transition in my career."

get the hell out, paul... no reason whatsoever to stick around and watch your idiot boss try to hang on to HIS job even though he's completely ineffective, abysmally incompetent, and a fool to boot... as you say, you've got better things to do with your life... keep an eye out for another invite to testify, however...

p.s. ya gotta love the line - stay "until the senate approves his successor..." now THAT'S gonna be a show...!

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page