Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Why is the Vice President of the United States granting an interview with a propagandist?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Why is the Vice President of the United States granting an interview with a propagandist?

condi appears with o'reilly... cheney talks with limbaugh... it's an absolute disgrace that our senior government officials CHOOSE to speak with some of the most blatant propaganda mouthpieces in the country...
Vice President Dick Cheney told conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh during a phone interview Thursday that he was "disappointed" that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA-D) conveyed to Syrian Prime Minister Bashir Assad that Israel is ready for peace talks, and chided her for "bad behavior."

Limbaugh asked Cheney, "What's the administration view today, what's the emotion, what are you thinking about Speaker Pelosi's trip to the Middle East, specifically, the conveyance of the incorrect message to Bashir Assad in Syria about peace talks with Israel?"

"Well, it's not helpful," Cheney replied. "I made it clear earlier that I thought this was -- created difficulty, if I can put it in a gentle form."

Cheney added, "Obviously, she's the Speaker of the House and ought to travel to foreign nations and ought to conduct visits" but "she's not entitled to make policy."

and, of course, all darth is doing is puffing up rush's already incredibly swollen ego...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page