Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: One signature away: you're spot on, Barack
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, April 26, 2007

One signature away: you're spot on, Barack

yes, george, it's all up to you now, and we know you'll make the right decision...
Senate passes Iraq War funding bill: Obama says 'one signature away' from ending the war

As the Senate voted 51-46 to pass a supplemental funding bill for the Iraq War that the White House has threatened to veto, Senator Barack Obama put the onus on President George W. Bush to act and end the debate over the emergency defense spending bill.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page