Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: McGovern: "I expect to see Cheney and Bush forced to resign their offices before 2008 is over"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

McGovern: "I expect to see Cheney and Bush forced to resign their offices before 2008 is over"

that would be the greatest gift this country could possibly receive and would be the first step in helping us move past the most serious constitutional crisis in the nation's history...
It is my firm belief that the Cheney-Bush team has committed offenses that are worse than those that drove Nixon, Vice President Spiro Agnew and Atty. Gen. John Mitchell from office after 1972. Indeed, as their repeated violations of the Constitution and federal statutes, as well as their repudiation of international law, come under increased consideration, I expect to see Cheney and Bush forced to resign their offices before 2008 is over.

i have a great deal of respect for george mcgovern and i desperately hope he's right... judging from the mind-boggling revelations that continue to pour forth from washington (just today alone, fercryinoutloud) about the criminal undertakings of the bushco coup d'etat, perhaps it's not out of the bounds of possibility...

(thanks to mcjoan at daily kos...)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page