Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Another "I'm totally clueless" op-ed from the dean
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another "I'm totally clueless" op-ed from the dean

ah, where to start...?
It seems doubtful that Democrats can help themselves a great deal just by tearing down an already discredited Republican administration with more investigations such as the current attack on the Justice Department and White House over the firings of eight U.S. attorneys.

seriously, there's not much to do when reading something like this from washington's most dessicated sack of shit... when someone constantly sees the world through the eye of a needle, and evidently takes frequent anti-context inoculations, i can only sigh and shake my head...

p.s. the lower-case "d" in the headline was on purpose...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page