Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: We aren't making progress, we don't have the patience, AND it's an illegal war...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, January 08, 2007

We aren't making progress, we don't have the patience, AND it's an illegal war...

nyt's quotation of the day...
"I believe the American people, if they feel we are making progress, they will have the patience. I think the frustration is that they think we are not making progress."

- LT. GEN. RAYMOND T. ODIERNO, the American operational commander in Iraq.

ray, baby... listen up... the "frustration" is that we were lied to, that hundreds of thousands of people have died with more dying every day, that big oil is signing up to take 75% of the profits from iraqi oil, that our president doesn't give a tinker's damn about congress or the will of the american people, and that same president is creating a scenario of endless war to continue his transformation of our republic into an authoritarian state... now, how hard is that to understand...?

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page