Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Yes, yes... Bush has to go...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yes, yes... Bush has to go...

preach it, booman...!
And, so, we are at the end of the road. We have exhausted all of our options short of impeachment. Jim Baker tried, but he failed. There is nothing left to do but remove him from office.

The Democrats know it, the Republicans know it, and we ought to know it.

he starts off with a sentiment i've been voicing loud and long...
It isn't about revenge or the rule of law or lawbreaking. It's about the absolute necessity of removing him as commander in chief. I mean, let's get serious.

it's definitely not a vendetta, but it is about lawbreaking, and, more than that, he's destroying the country...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page